Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Release Scheme

successtrend

I have a directory that was created by our parent company and the release scheme was set to their requirements. The sale of our division to another company has me creating separate directories from the originals and with new release schemes. The bulk of the Hardware / Library files reside in the original folders and Intralink will not allow the two different Release Schemes to reside together or from folder to folder transfer. Is there a way to change this release scheme without having to Backup to a local directory and go through the process of deleting ALL Versions from Commonspace (which I tested and doesn't work well) and bringing the local copies in and saving as NEW, Modify (change Root Folder) and check back in? This method does cause problems with Intralink losing the associativity with the .asm on checkout. Thanks

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back