Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

part body detailing

raghudvg26

Hi<br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">can anybody tell me how can i detail the body which is in 1 part.<br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">(I have part in that i have inserted another body and built the geometry.)<br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Please guide on this.<br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Thanks in Advance<br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Raghu

If you need only that body then before you add the front view, first select the body, then select the projection plan...the rest is simple detailing

trust me,if you need only that body then before you add the front view, first select the body, then select the projection plan...
smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back