Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

simulation of a planetary gear system in Wild Fire

I am reallydelight so many people like my assembly and want to see it, but sorry I am not able to send it now. So please someone who get this assy from myself (in case that someone still have it) to upload it to the file section. I tried it before but I have not been succesfull.

Thanks and best regards,

Jan

I would really appreciate it someone could send me a copy of the planetary gear assembly. I'm trying to model a similar system and haven't quite figured it out.

Please email it to [email protected]

Thanks.

Yea that is incredable can someone that has it post it in the files section If I had it I would post for everyone like Jan21 has asked please send to me and I will post in the gear section of files

Edited by: mace

sorry to mention.

That topic was started by me and after trying a bit i got the solution. The solution is in the form of a .RAR file with a screen shot. The gears are assembled with an offset to show the connections clearly.

hi all...Iwas working on WillsonPlanetary Ger-boxlong time ago..Thisgear-box is very powerful and have three satellites in every layer (there are three layers).. I used only two satellites for easier to construct assembly.

this is simple rendering ofAssembly..

View attachment 1525

View attachment 1526

View attachment 1527

I can sent the file to you if you want.. I used mechanism gear connections..
Edited by: Miko

Hi all

I am sending for you all my renderedvideo file of Willson planetary gear-box. This assembly was created only for visual understanding of planetarygears.. There are two ctluches and three brakes..

2005-12-29_060733_WILLSON.part1.rar

2005-12-29_060802_WILLSON.part2.rar

2005-12-29_060831_WILLSON.part3.rar

2005-12-29_060901_WILLSON.part4.rar

What do you think?
smiley2.gif

my email address is:

[email protected]

Please send me your assembly. By the way if you suppress all the features in model tree your assembly size will become too small and can be easily emailed.

hemesh...........thanks for ur regard..........

GUYS.... If you really want to understand the mechanism
of Planetary Gear Box and create one of your own (that
is what satisfies me) search the forum for "epicyclic
Gear Train". There are posts that describes the
mechanism constraints. A thorough study will help
understand the mechanism part of it and the torque and
load transmission part of it with a view to design the
gear pairs for load ratings.
This is not to offend any individual.
Good luck.

:) aaaaa nice to see thisvery old topic.... My planetary gear was just assembly used forsimplified kinematic and positionanalyses and little bit for designas well.... not for calculation of theloads and reactionsevaluation. I have had only two planetarysatelite gears inthat gearboxand it is notthe same as it is required and neededin realworld for load transfers and ratios and so on. So if someonewant to learnhow planetary gear system works,justlearn how it works in realworld and then study the MDX andMDO modules in Wildfire to simulatethemoving assembly there. There are many many things, rough and very detailed aspects of it.good luck

I would say with all this interest, that maybe upload these file to the model area of MCAD. Just a thought...

Those models do look cool though Good job on them...
smiley32.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back