Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Hi Plz Every one take part in this discussion

if you are really interested in chatting, find ppl in here with common interests and working habits and exchange AOL screennames. It's free and you will have each other on buddy lists so you know when he or she is there. I agree with Rajmaan... most people cannot chat in a work environment without getting into trouble with their bosses.

I like the fact that this site respects our privacy and does not chow who is currently logged on. If we are busy, we would not have time to chat. If ppl messaged us, we would feel obligated to answer them.

hi can people leave their yahoo ids who are willing to have a proe chat ill start with

my id: [email protected]

HOw many are intrested in the chat lets see.I hope the companies dont misunderstand u when u are in a tech chat chatting for your company.

Intresting!!!

I too feel that we are not using chat facility. Well, I have a proposal, I am an indian working in bangalore, i use pro e and I have access to net, well, most of the indian users in this forem can make use of this, I dont have any probs in chatting till i am at the off, if any body wants to chat with me, i'm game.

Lets start there, people in the country form a group and start chating, people will slowly join, shell we start from monday thats 27/oct/03 or any time.

Hey Mr. Rajeev and Mr. Magi ... You can guess by my name that I'm an indian too ... tell me the time on monday and I'll be glad to chat with you people ... Then perhaps this chatting thing will get started!! Can we do this at night IST .. after 9:30 if possible on coming monday i.e. 27 Oct. 2003 ??

Ok, Rishidass, as you say, i'll log on at the eveining. But i have not got any news from magi. If you can contact magi and get back to me at [email protected]. You have a cell? sms me at 9845458293, any time.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back