Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Problem with work in Creo 2 after 2018 of the April update of Windows 10

Stanley

Hello,
I wanted to share with you sad news.
I have installed Creo 2 (M020) on Windows 10. and probably after the April 2018 update of Win10 problems with Creo started with this update.
It is mainly about introducing dimensional changes as well as writing in Creo. With the item "edit" wanting to change the dimension or add some value to the previous one - pressing the characters from the keyboard appear twice. If this entry deletes them with a backspace then you can already enter them one at a time. Apparently there are two solution 1. Buy a higher version of Creo. 2. return Windows to settings before installation. I chose 3, I get tired. Unless someone knows the way and knows how to fix it. I can describe what exactly is happening.

Hello,
I wanted to share with you sad news.
I have installed Creo 2 (M020) on Windows 10. And probably after the April 2018 update problems with Creo began.
It is mainly about introducing dimensional changes as well as writing in Creo. With the item "edit" wanting to change the dimension or add some value to the previous one - typed characters from the keyboard pop up twice. If you delete them with a backspace then you can already enter them one at a time. Generally, interesting things happen with which I have already learned to work. Apparently there are two solution 1. Buy a higher version of Creo. 2. return Windows to settings before installation. I chose 3, I get tired. Unless someone knows the way and knows how to fix it. I can describe what exactly is happening.

Hello Stanley,
I had exactly the same problem since end 2017. So far I did non find any solution for that but it is really bothering in my daily work.
Can you please tell me if you find any solution? I'm a small company and I would like to use Creo 2 as long as I can, I actually do not need Creo Upgrade but while upgrading the workstation I'm working with, I have to install Windows 10 OS, this is and important issue for my job.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back