Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Cubs batting helmet

Very nice. Is that toupe method on the top?
That was probably needed for the back half. Looks like the front half and the bill could be done with four sides and some trimming.

I know Cleveland has a long manufacturing history. They're the capital of the Rust Belt, so you have to respect that. Great Lakes beer is pretty good, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter, etc. A lot to like about the Indians. However, I have to go with the Cubs, having watched them and rooted for them for my entire life. 108 years is mind boggling. It's like opening King Tut's tomb or something.

I bet IL got more active Creo seats than any other state with Caterpillar. Our office is mostly white socks fans. Me? I am not much of a baseball fan and yes Toupe method ;) I was hopping to finish up my project today and start on a NFL Riddell Helmet in Solidworks for my Solidworks surfacing class next week

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back