Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/E in Paris

Jacoolo

Hello Guys

I am going to visit Paris between 14-19.04.2016. I thought it would be great if anyone from the forum is aware of any local user group or meetup, so I could join in or attend during my stay in the City.

I could also give a speach related to surfacing or product design in general.

I lived outside of Paris 20 years ago, it is IMHO, the greatest city in the world. Admittedly, I have not been to Asia but they seem to have completely trashed most of theirs. So enjoy your visit, no help on a users group.

We had quite a few calls from France for Creo training over the years. You would be surprised as to the high end bag manufactures that use Creo. Dr Gallup. I didnt know you lived near Paris. where do you reside now

Jacek - get over state side and we will set you up with user presentations!

I am back and it was fun. amazing city. Iattended to no meeteing nieither did speach. Maybe next time.

Still, I am attracted to an idea about: traveling to different places and teaching or learning in the same time.

Jacek - get over state side and we will set you up with user presentations!

you mean in USA? I appreciate, for sure close to 2018 should be there:)

Dr Gallup. I didnt know you lived near Paris. where do you reside now

I've been employed at the same South Carolina plant for 32 years. However, the plant has been owned by British, French and American companies and we have had North American, European and Asian customers giving me many travel opportunities. While we were French owned, I lived and worked in Pontoise, about 25 km NE from Paris for about 2 years. I was their first expatriate employee so it was quite a learning experience for all.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back