Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Polecat

Polecat

You know PTC CREO is a pile of GARBAGE. I was good with Pro-E until I got stuck on “The Creo Steaming Pile of Crap”. Bring back Wildfire! It is much better, scrap the “Ribbon”, It sucks. I waste more time looking and pecking on the ribbon. At one time I could move pretty fast now I get bogged down and sit here and I have to waste time looking at that Stupid “RIBBON” trying to remember where I need to go because the stupid little box comes up and tells me I can’t do that here. What a bunch of BULL. PTC quite trying to be like Solidworks and go back to what made you the best 3D system out there. My opinion only, we call it “Creep-o” where I work.

fair enough... but you could take the time to customize the ribbon to your needs...

Attachments

• ribbon.JPG
    ribbon.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, but you have to customize the ribbon for every freaking mode you use. WAAAAYYYY to much work when it all goes down the tubes with the next release.

You can save the ribbon customization and reload it with the next release and be right back to where you were with a few button clicks. When you load a customization file it applies to all the modes as well too so you don't have to go into each one and load the customization file.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back