sheet location in repeat region

Is there any way to get the sheet location of a part/assy to show in a repeat region?
    I can get the zones.
    Thanks
    Git er done

How did you get the zones to show in the repeat region?

OK got it. Put a view using a blank part where the bubble you want to call out in the bom is. In the region make the sheet & zone columns comments. Add this text to the rows: "&sheet:view:002" "&pos_loc:view:002" respectfully.
    with the 002 as the name of the view placed earlier
    Git er done

Can you post an example pic of table ?
    Mike

pic of bom

Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bom.JPG  
    Git er done

Quote Originally Posted by wildmodeler View Post
    Here you go
    Thanks for the pic.

One question: Is the &sheet a parameter with-in the part or assembly that requires manual input ?

We tried something like this years ago but the sheet number could not be automated then, maybe you have found a method.
    Mike

It runs off the grid of the format. You have to set it up in the format. The zone also
    Git er done

Quote Originally Posted by wildmodeler View Post
    It runs off the grid of the format. You have to set it up in the format. The zone also
    After posting I did little reflecting and I think I do recall somewhere hearing about this method. So with any luck I will have to find some time to give it a go.

Thank you for your time and knowledge.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAALCAAAAJDE3ZDE2N2RkLTk5ODMtNDk0Ny1hOWQ3LWU5ODU3ZjMzY2QyOA.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	6977
    Mike

We use drawing templates. Should I add the grid to the format used in the template or add a grid to the template ?

Also- Are there any negative implications of using drawing templates when using these location parameters that you are aware of ? Thanks again for your time.

Pro-E the gift that keeps on giving..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dog_Quest.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	6979
    Mike