Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Repeat region with non repeat region rows that follow region

This may be hard to explain but here goes. We have a repeat region bom that I also need a per subassy qty on.
We have the total qty but also a bunch of columns to the left with bub assy qty's in it. Now we add the sub assy qtys in a dumb table. The problem is when things get reordered the dumb table doesnt follow the repeat region.
Is there any way to get this to follow the region?
I looked at making a parameter that I could call on but there are alot of library parts that I cannot change the parameters on because they would change everywhere.
See pics maybe they will help
Thanks

Attachments

• bom888.JPG
    bom888.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 12
I don't think you can do what you are trying to do, as the dumb part is just text, not part of the repeat region.
Somehow, you need to make it part of the repeat region. Sorry, I don't know how.

What you can do is to add extra columns to the repeat region. Then in the repeat region table definition menu, the Comments menu item allows you to select a cell, which you can then add text to, which will follow the repeat region.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back