Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

CREO 2.0 Hide/suppress features in Single View? - layers not working(?)

tiaj

Hi

I used to work with pro/e for many years and have recently gotten back to work and now with CREO but I see little improvement where detailing is concerned and frankly some added problems.

But for my current problem I can use help. I have a part (NOT ass'y) and need to suppress/hide/erase features in certain views. I have these features on layers but cannot get them to hide at all(?) and also do not know/remember if it can be done in just one or two views. It seems my only option is erase line which is time consuming, cumbersome and incomplete.

Family table? have not used for years and a lot of work for a couple of features (many associated features - rounds, etc.). Maybe I am just forgetting something?

thanks
tiaj

You need to go into the layer of the specific view on the drawing.

If you look at the layers in the drawing, there is the overall assembly, and in the drop-down box you can select the individual views.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back