Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

combined state - 3d annotation

KHartline

I've created a combined state with 3d annotation but when I put the combined state in to the drawing in to a drawing the 3d annotation does not show up. I have the config.pro option "display annotation" set to yes so that isn't the problem. Anyone have any idea what I'm not doing right?

I've created a combined state with 3d annotation but when I put the combined state in to the drawing in to a drawing the 3d annotation does not show up. I have the config.pro option "display annotation" set to yes so that isn't the problem. Anyone have any idea what I'm not doing right?

all your layers on?

What build code are you using? I've seen this in Creo 2.0 M030. I am 95% certain there is an SPR regarding this on the PTC Knowledge Base.

What build code are you using? I've seen this in Creo 2.0 M030. I am 95% certain there is an SPR regarding this on the PTC Knowledge Base.

We are running Creo 2.0 M070.

Update: if I do "show annotation" they will show up in drawing but not on the plane I put them on in the model.

A little background. I'm using this with sheetmetal. I make a flat state with all the dims and then make an iso view of the bend state with the completed overall dims.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back