Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Feature list contains errors

dr_gallup

Wildfire 4 part modeling

I have a rather complicated family table part with quite a few features that get turned on & off in the various instances. When I am in the generic and verify the family table, it tells me all the instances regenerate successfully.

However. when I open up the instances, I get a message saying that the feature list contains errors and a warning: Attempting to regenerate with errors. Some, but not all, of the instances are missing features. However, it is not opening up a message window or writing any error file to disk.

Capture.JPG

Any ideas how to trace this down and fix it?

Have you tried deleting and thereby forcing re-creation of the accelerator files? Fellow workers here have reported problems with the accelerator files getting out of whack with the actual CAD which sound similar to what you are seeing.

Have you tried deleting and thereby forcing re-creation of the accelerator files? Fellow workers here have reported problems with the accelerator files getting out of whack with the actual CAD which sound similar to what you are seeing.

I did that last night after posting and it seemed to fix the problem. I also deleted the index file at the same time as I was busting some of the instances out of the family table and having trouble with Pro/E not wanting to find the new stand-alone parts.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back