Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Drawing Symbols - How do I remove them from the drop-down list?

ProEChick

I created several Drawing Templates and brought in several symbols. However, I brought one symbol in twice. Now when you click on the drop-down menu to select the Custom Drawing Symbol, you see "Flag_Hex" and "Flag_Hex (2)". Is there a way to remove the second symbol?

I tried deleting all of the symbols from the template and saving, but to no avail.

This might be a little nitpicky, but because it's in my template, every drawing will now see this symbol listed twice. Any help would be appreciated!

DrawingSymbol.jpg

Hi,

If I understood you clearly, you have two sym files inside the template folder, one with postfix (2) and one without?
If yes, he should be deleted when you make exit pro-e and make new entry (in session issue).

Do you use PRO-e path for template and config.pro, or you make your own config and template?

This is likely a session issue. Once you close Creo and re-open, I think it may be gone. If not, then you need to delete from disk.

Thanks gallup! I couldn't find Format, but I went into Options and added Symbol Gallery to my quick access toolbar and that did the trick!

KK, thanks for the attempt, but I'm good now!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back