Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

CATIA Macro & VB Projects Files

Pauras

Hi Friends,

I am Pauras a CATIA program developer. I have some projects and a huge collection of .CATVBA catia macro files. So if anybody interested in development then mail meI will send you all details about the project and help + guide + certificate fo excellance.

And if you need the macro file or project please PM me.

Feel free to ask any question regarding to CATIA PROGRAMMING.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Hi Friend

Please can you give me advice or small help with VB macro. I tried to programmed small project and developted small robotic interface for my school excercise. V5automation describe creating joints at kinematics properly but this case doesn't work, please can you send me some macro that work and can create any type of joints.

Thanke you very much

Dear pauras,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have the interest to work in catvba, I am having the experience in c,c++ and VBA with Autocad2000.
Please initiate to me. please send me the information,ii will do that.

Thanks&Regards,
Tharan

Hello Pauras,

I am interested to understand the project(s) that you have been working. Can you send the information to me regarding your accomplishments.

Thank you,

2gevad

Hi pauras,

Does CATIA v5 work with Visual Basic 6.0???

If yes can u please send me a small application to extract BOM of a product

Regards,

Ashish

hi pauras,

please also tell me on how to get part/assembly position (X,Y,Z co-ordinates) in VB6

Regards

Ashish

Hello all and hello pauras,

I hope I don't come too late, i want to make some macros in Catia with excel interaction and I really need help. Now what I desesperatelly search is some code to learn how macros in Catia works.

Any recomendationa, code, or manualare welcome.

Thanks a lot

Does anyone know how to do something with Catia? OLE automation does not support Catia library types. you have to access Catia Document via "Catia.Application" object and implement various interfaces available. Specifially MECMOD and PARTITF. I would like to talk to someone who is VB6 hardcore to go in depth to develop some useful applications. Anyone out there?

Hi Pauras,
I'm new to V5 but lot's of experience with Pro/E. There was an easy solution for marcros ("Mapkey") and programming (Pro/Program). I'd be glad to get your stuff to get examples how to do this with V5.
Any recomendations, your code, or manualare welcome.
Thank you
Uwe

Cananyone tell me how to save the history of an assembly file-expanded mode(CatProduct file) in a text/ any other format which i can use to compare with a similar file.

Regards

Edited by: sujatha

Hello everyone and hello pauras,

Currently, I'm working on a project in CATIA V5 macro.

This aim is this one :

I Have a part (a wall)in witch many equipment are placed. My macro must be able to create automatically all the fixation points of each equipment and store the results (the points) in the part of the wall.

My macro work but the problem is that all the different parts are stored in a VPM tree and are placed in different level in that VPM Tree. My macro must be ableto work forevery project using a VPM Tree and that VPM Tree is always different in function of the project.

So my idea is to select all the lastest level of product, copy them, create a new CATProduct and paste them in order to have only one level of product. With this method my macro will run forevery projects.

But Have you any ideas to do this?

Currently I'm using this type of code:

Sub CATmain ()

Set MaSel = CATIA.ActiveDocument.Selection

MaSel.Clear

MaSel.Search("Type=Part*,all")

MaSel.Copy

MaSel.Clear

So, with this I can select all the part (witch are placed in lastest level of The VPM Tree) and after, I would like to select the parent witch is the CATProduct.

But I don't know how to select these lastest CATProduct.

Do you have any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance

Olivier

Olivier

Try using this code to get the product

Sub CATMain()

Set oRootDoc= Catia.ActiveDocument
Set oSel= oRootDoc.Selection
oSel.Clear
oSel.Search("Type=Part*,all")
For n= 1 to oSel.Count
Set oPartSelected= oSel.Item(1)
Set oPartProd = oSel.FindObject("CATIAProduct")
Next n

End Sub

Dear Pauras,

i am serching for a person like u from long back. i am very much interested in working with vb and macros. so please help me in this regard. waiting for ur reply.....

Edited by: juturu

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back