Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

CATIA Macro & VB Projects Files

Hipuras,

I'm really interested in the material (both Your project and the help + guide + certificate for excellence) that You have mentioned inside Your post. Please can You send me also all the macro files, that you have developed? My email address is [email protected].

Thanks in advance

Hello Members,

I saw your replies for to Mr Puras e-mail about the help for develope the macros in CATIA.I do see any attachement in any e-mail from Puras.

Let me know do any one recieved from him , plz forward to me.

[email protected]

Hello Puras,

Can you do needful.

Kishore V

Pauras said:
Hi Friends,

I am Pauras a CATIA program developer. I have some projects and a huge collection of .CATVBA catia macro files. So if anybody interested in development then mail meI will send you all details about the project and help + guide + certificate fo excellance.

And if you need the macro file or project please PM me.

Feel free to ask any question regarding to CATIA PROGRAMMING.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Hipuras,

I'm really interested in the material (both Your project and the help + guide + certificate for excellence) that You have mentioned inside Your post. Please can You send me also all the macro files, that you have developed? My email address is [email protected].

Visualize in Bill of Materials Property

Hi Friends,

I am Pauras a CATIA program developer. I have some projects and a huge collection of .CATVBA catia macro files. So if anybody interested in development then mail meI will send you all details about the project and help + guide + certificate fo excellance.

And if you need the macro file or project please PM me.

Feel free to ask any question regarding to CATIA PROGRAMMING.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Hi Pauras,

"Visualize in Bill of material"
I need to read and change this property from code. can you give me a way to do it?

Thanks,
Fernando

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back