Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Wf5.0 creo sketcher and surface symbol inquiry

CPiotrowski

Two questions:

1. Does anyone know how to prevent dimensions in sketcher from moving all over the place (stacking) whenever you exit and reenter a sketch?

2. Does anyone have an english Surface finish symbol with an Ra and Rz option? I would really appreciate it if someone could send me one.

Check out the following CONFIG-uration options, they may help solve Pt one of your question.

sketcher_refit_after_dim_modify no
dim_offscreen_limit 0
(prevents dims outside display area from snapping in)Value can be(0-.##?)Where the ## indicates the % of distance outside of visible display limits upto which dimensions will be snapped back onto your display from. Dimensions further out will remain outside your visibility settin it to 0 is probably your best bet
That may help you out but without any further info I can't be sure.

Michael
CAD Expert, All-Systems
ProE user since 1997

Last edited:
What's wrong with the built in symbol? Attached is the one we use which has some additional customization.

Attachments

• surftext.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 10
What's wrong with the built in symbol? Attached is the one we use which has some additional customization.

The symbol you sent me is the same as the one I have. I am going to attach the German symbol I have. maybe you'll know how to convert it to english.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back