Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

knowledge fusion

Hello Naren,

Why do you want to do in Kf? Do you have any specifica req't on this to do?

Siemens is not going to support in future version for the update the KF? You can acheieve the same in UFunc and NXOpen if the license is not a constrain to the copmany.

Some time few PDF are uploaded in this forum check it once and let me know.

Kishore V

Hi kishore,

Thanks for ur reply.
I am studying kf, basically am mechanical
engineer.
I found out that kf is built for engineers
and is a strong tool.

Do u know kf, I am interested to learn
and not getting the right path.
Ufunc is common, everyone uses it and
person should know programming for it.
Can u please help me on this.
Naren.

Hi Naren,

I worked conversion KF into UFunc application,I completed 2 such projects recently.I can understand the syntax of the KF.Let me tell you some thing...to write KF application alos your required to write code for it need some programming kind of lisp...etc.It do have some syntax to follow and have some limitation going forward.Any how what are you doing now ,you are going to work in KF? Unitll unless there is unavoiable cond't they you are going to use KF other wise you have to use the high end programming tools for automation.

Do you able to work on some sample application given int he KF help in NX installations?

With regars,

Kishore V

Hi kishore,

I have plenty of doubts.
Can u give your phone number so I can
speak.
I am working as design engineer in
Bangalore from 3.5years.
And now I want to jump in to
automation. I don't have programming
knowledge.

Could u please help

Regards
Naren

Hello Naren,

Can you give e-mail id so that i can share require into to you.I can't provide my number in this forum post.

Kishore V

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back