Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

NXOpen ----new user

sam1

hi! I am new to nxopen and am really stuck .... for now I have the following problems: (nx7.5, vs2008)

For an external app I get
"
Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libpart':
The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at NXOpen.Session.SessionForceLoad()
at NXOpen.Session.GetSession()
at ConsoleApplication1.EX_Curve_CreateArc.Main() in C:\........\EX_Curve_
CreateArc.vb:line 28
Press any key to continue . . .
"
and for a dll project I get
"error in external library".....function : ufusr

I know that for c++(I think) you have to implement ufusr...but why am I getting this error?
there is no doc about how to set the path in case of the first error...anyone has a clue?....this is becoming rocket science for me............:(

Hi,

First make yourself clear in which platform do you want to work on NX Automation support in C,C++,VB.NET,C# and JAVA.

Let me know which platform do you working on,NX has automation help inside the NX Help.

Once you confirm which application do you working on UFunc or NXOpen so that i may try to help you out.

For any project you need to add the required .lib or .dll as reference to the current workspace so that you can avoid the compilation errors and the linking errors.

For the first issue external NXOPEN application should be executed from NX command prompt.

Trying to execute it from system command prompt throws the error.

HTH

What is the error are you getting?

May be need to set the command prompt may not able to
recognize the required applications,need to set environment
variable of UGII...

regards,
kishore V

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back