Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

2007 solidworks errors help. PLEASE

cowboys87

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few problems and these all just popped up over night. No Solidworks settings have been changed but I.T. guys were working on my computer to solve a issue with me getting script errors on the internet. I am still using the old Solidworks 2007.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

When I came in this morning and fired Solidworks up I get a error message saying- sldFuncFeat cannot be loaded. Either the Add-in or one of its components is missing. I hit OK and Solidworks comes up. Then I go to open a drawing/ part file/ assembly from the windows folder not Solidworks explorer it wants to open another session of Solidworks same error message pops up again. I have been opening drawings from the windows folder for 5 years and never got this although everyone around me in the office has this problem for the past 5 years. Just trying to fix this and help everyone else out.

So then I close the 1<SUP>st</SUP> opened Solidworks b/c it

Anyone? I believe its connected to the error message SldFuncFeat cannot be loaded. Either the Add- in or one of its componets is missing. I have looked it up online and it says its related to tool box which I don't have and don't use.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back