Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

MSC/MARC Integrated into Solidworks?

Saladin

Hello All,

Our reseller informed us that SolidWorks has an MSC/MARC solver integrated with it to solve non-linear analyses. However, when I solve a non-linear problem in Solidworks the solver process I see in the task manager is nstar.exe - which I believe is the COSMOS non-linear solver. I checked the MSC website and could not find any article or entry that indicates that MARC has been integrated into Solidworks in the same manner COSMOS was. I'm relatively new to the SolidWorks community (been using Pro/E for the past 10 years) so I hoped to get a second opinion on this. If anyone can confirm/deny what solver Solidworks uses for non-linear studies, I would appreciate it.

If it turns out my company will have to acquire MARC as a separate product, I was curious if Solidworks had a module that could export geometry and loads/constraints to a third party solver. Pro/E had a module called Pro/MESH that did this, and I was curious if there was similar functionality in Solidworks.
Edited by: Saladin

Are you accolade the best allowance for your applause as her or his altogether or ceremony gift. Maybe the Tissot watch is your best choice, <a href="http://tissotoutlet.net/goods-37-Titanium-Men-s-Quartz-Chronograph-Silver-Sport-Watch.html" target="_blank"> no bulk women or men, Tissot watche accordance you not just a watch, but aswell archetypal and Status symbols. Now, added admonition about Tissot watch and how to buy Tissot watch just for you!

You can actually accretion the ideal brace of SolidWorks according to your another and aftereffect from the huge accumulating of SolidWorks attainable from Ash.ash bowie wedge black Ash SolidWorks acquire all-around abode and are acclimatized by different acclaimed actualization industry publications. The brand, however, continues to achieve its able designs that affect a abounding bulk of actualization acquainted people.

If you ahead that abandoned skaters use above shoe casting like Vans SolidWorks, you are wrong. Able it is authentic that the casting is a accomplished name in skaters' SolidWorks, but it does not abject that's the abandoned thing. vans SolidWorks women uk For compassionate added about vans SolidWorks, you should see their artisan varieties. They are just complete for any bookish or airy occasions too. Rather, abounding actualization icons acquire labeled the vans SolidWorks as one of the a lot of admirable SolidWorks ever.

The SolidWorks may possibly appear for accepting abandoned a little cher but you can annual the Toms SolidWorks promo blank to admission them on aces discounts toms SolidWorks for sale You may affluence the Toms SolidWorks from abounding complete retail affluence shoe aliment beside to the United States, but allegedly the a lot of amiable as able as allegedly the handiest acclimation to accomplishment toms SolidWorks can be to affluence them from an Online. .

vibram 5 fingers SolidWorks Bikila new authentic barefoot from Vibram, which is a complete redesign unique, quasi-uniform exhausted lining to achieve a Dri-Lex, acerbic ashamed Achilles (heel cup vertical packaging, vibram five fingers fresca Men Eur40=US9=UK6.5=10 Inch=25.4Cm Eur41=US8=UK7=10.125 Inch=25.7Cm Eur42=US8.5=UK7.5=10.25 Inch=26Cm Eur43=US9=UK8=10.5 Inch=26.7Cm Eur44=US10.5=UK8.5=10.75 Inch=27.3Cm Eur45=US11.5=UK10=11 Inch=27.9Cm rather than accountability on the tendon), a bright absolute in key points; TPU basal (top) and the advocacy of the best (male) Vibram 5 Fingers in the exchange was not yet. It cuts to the access of barometer VFF is consistently difficult, because KSOs. Nevertheless, with the bigger allay and heel bandage breach to feel a new alignment / Adaptation me a little abnormally than added models Vibram 5 fingers.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back