Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mouse Issues...

54warrior

Hi I'm new to the forum and fairly new to Solidworks...

Just purchased the 2010-2011 Student Version and installed it. I am having issues with the middle mouse button. It won't let me 'spin' the part, and the Ctrl+ and Shift+ functions do not work.

I did a bit of research and found some issues with Microsoft Intellipoint mouses, which I previously had, and did not like. I got a new mouse about 6 months ago and it has been fine since. A quick search advised me to uninstall the intellipoint software and drivers for the wireless mouse that i'm no longer using.

Thoughts/Suggestions???

This is the current mouse that I'm using: http://www.officemax.com/technology/keyboard-mouse-accessori es/mice/product-prod2850866?history=ai6zbttt|categoryId~1000 4^categoryName~technology^parentCategoryID~category_root^pro dPage~25^region~1@8kznjl3b|categoryId~285^categoryName~keybo ard-mouse-accessories^parentCategoryID~cat_10004^prodPage~25 ^region~1^refine~1@vo53jfuq|prodPage~15^refine~1^region~1^ca tegoryName~Mice^categoryId~336^parentCategoryID~cat_285@4wab 79ek|refineName~Brand^prodPage~15^refine~1^sub_attr_name~1^r egion~1^refineValue~Engage

System:
* AMD Phenom II 945 Denab 3.0 GHz Quad Core

* 8.0 GB RAM

* 1.0 GB Vid Card

* CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Burner (can burn all three)

* Two 500 GB, 7200rpm hard drives

* Internal Card Reader

* 620W Power Supply

* Windows 7

Edited by: 54warrior

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back