Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

inspection dimension symbol

hellomoto

I want to create a note stating that dimensions shown in an oval are inspection dimensions. I searched the symbol list but couldn't find an empty oval. One idea I had was to create a dumby dimension and make it an inspection dimension, but a blank symbol must exist some where. Any suggestions on how to add an oval symbol?

Thanks in advance

SW2008 sp2.1

Edited by: hellomoto

u just do this... double click on the dimension which u need to show as inspection dimension, dimension properties window will appear, tick mark on " show as inspection dimension" & u will get that oval symbol around that dimension...

smiley1.gif

Guru.hm said:
u just do this... double click on the dimension which u need to show as inspection dimension, dimension properties window will appear, tick mark on " show as inspection dimension" & u will get that oval symbol around that dimension...

smiley1.gif

Unless I missed something, I think they were asking for an empty symbol that can be added within a note.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back