Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sheetmetal Tutorial (newbie)

glidr_greg

Folks,
I'm feeling a little inept here. I am a complete novice to SolidWorks and to CAD in general.
I'm trying to follow the Sheetmetal Tutorial.

In the very beginning of the tutorial, the directions say to create a centerline through the origin, and then create a 'symmetric relationship'.

I've never been able to do that. When I open 'Add Relationship' symmetric is never listed. What do I have to do to get 'symmetric' added to the relationships?

Many thanks!
Greg

You dont have to open the add relations box first. You can select the lines and or poins you want While in a sketch byholding down control and selceting them. Then the box will pop up in the property manager.Then pick the relation you want and click ok.

glidr_greg said:
Folks,
I'm feeling a little inept here. I am a complete novice to SolidWorks and to CAD in general.
I'm trying to follow the Sheetmetal Tutorial.

In the very beginning of the tutorial, the directions say to create a centerline through the origin, and then create a 'symmetric relationship'.

I've never been able to do that. When I open 'Add Relationship' symmetric is never listed. What do I have to do to get 'symmetric' added to the relationships?

Many thanks!
Greg

Hi glidr_greg,

Did you find the solution to this? I am having the same problem and as a new user to Solidworks this is not making sense, thanks

If MM luxury may possibly worry noted which the prices with the major luxury brand names have bullish this 12 months, use a www.coachbagsingapore.net few years coach outlet store rose two times, that s just terrible information for that MM who enjoy luxurious. The facial area with the report rise of luxurious, intelligent MM guaranteed to acquire the higher hand. Preserve Xiaobian specifically eight types Kou Chi coach outlet store online Mentor bags and questioned the big enhance, from definitely, oh!

Pure white clay, what a dignified and stable equally casual nevertheless www.coachbagsingapore.net skilled design, the package www.coachbagsingapore.net floor carefully and inparable workmanship refined staffing system is awesome far more operate, with straightforward, long lasting and unique style, unique workmanship and excellent manufacturing, won the fashion folks flood treasured.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back