Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How can I go about????

cad fool

Pecurring a copy of '08. I would not be looking for this to make money but rather to keep my skills sharp. I graduated from a course CADD-TECH in May, over the summer I was able to use the software at the school and during the fall I was doing tutoring at the school also. But now I have a problem where as all my students have stopped coming for help and I can not use the PCs at the school can anyone help me?

They are currently selling a Robotics Building Kit for Youngsters that will be bundled with a SolidWorks student edition but I think you'll need to wait till 2009 is released to get the 2008 version. There are a lot of cool new tools and shortcut options in 2008 for saving time but they have changed the interface somewhat but once you get over the initial shock you learn to love the new functionality and quick access toolbars.

Michael

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back