Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to Correct Font

verge2

A colleague recently installed Pro-E after installing Windows 7. The fonts are not correct now, both in the drawing and model trees. Is this a problem with the dtl file? Has anyone run across this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Friends,

The instructions for to Installing Fonts in Windows 7:

* Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.

* Select the fonts you want to install. You can click to select one font, Control-click to select several fonts, or Shift-click to select a contiguous group of fonts.

* Right-click the selected fonts and choose "Install."

* The fonts are now installed and will appear in the font menus of your applications.

Thanks and Regards,
Tony Marcou

Check your config.pro and make sure that the parameter pro_font_dir is pointing to the correct folder for your windows 7 fonts.

He messed up the install; forgot to copy over fonts from one directory to another.

Thanks guys; you were on the right track!

Hey i need help ..

I am not able to find file name config.pro & .dtl file...i am useing Pro-e 4

I wan to do some chnges accrding to my need like
1. change drawing view display default setting
2. also want to map those file as default( so whne i start pro-e my settings will automatially set)

so plese help me for same

rj125 said:
H
1. change drawing view display default setting

2. also want to map those file as default( so whne i start pro-e my settings will automatially set)
1. if you mean you want to redefine your views then do that and make it your new start part, do the same for an assembly drawing.

2.define the path to it in tools > options

By the way, start a new thread for a separate problem.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back