Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Moving a table

jti30666

Hello to all...I'm a noob with Pro/E so be gentle...

My first assignment is to create a "form" that includes a table in the lower right corner used to input project name, part name, etc...

I have created several tables to do this as per our instructors instructions...There are 4 tables total and they need to form a complete rectangular shape...

Now, while resizing the tables to fit the form nicely I noticed that the tables become separated when they should all be touching...ie....I'm not allowed to have any separate tables (must form a complete rectangular shape) and I'm not allowed to have any overlapping lines..

I guess my question is how do I move an existing table to a new location origin within the same form using absolute coordinates...

Never mind I found a solution to my problem....

select the table in drawing tree....Under table in the drop-down menu select move special....select a corner of the table that you want to move to a specific point...enter in the x and y coordinates to which you want the table to move too.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back