Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Rope Mechanism

antonyreegan

Hi all........Can anyone tell me about the rope mechanism, i have created the rope but i cant assemble it in flexible for the mechanism...please anyone reply.....

I have never used the Rope Mechanism. Is this new to Wildfire 5?

If you are looking to create an animation for viewing purposes there is a great program called Blender that is Open Source. I have been using it for the past five years with ProE objects and it works GREAT.

It would be easy to set up a rope object with Blender physics.

www.blender.org

Dear Dcroffe,

Thank you very much for your reply, may i know how to deliver the pro/E file with mechanism to the customer (Except Pro/E files)

Hello Antony,

If you are using Blender the only way you could send the customer info about the mechanism is in a .MOV or .AVI format (video format).

Or if you want them to see the mechanism and be able to work with it you would have to send them the Blender file and they would have to download and know how to use Blender.

I wish I knew more about the Rope Mechanism within ProE.

Dennis

Hi Dennis.....
Thank you very much for your reply, Can you tell me how to assemble the four cylinder engine for the mechanism. i have tried this but i can do only the single cylinder.

Thanks

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back