Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to see Dual dimentions in Wildfire 5

sagarmane

I enabled tol_display in config.pro as well as enables dual dimentions but still unable to see tolerence in Drawing dimentions.

Where do i access drawing file from my drawing. I do right click on my drawing but unable to open drawing file option.

as I said I'm doing this in wf4
right click on drawing [but not drawing view]
properties
drawing options

Thank you. But i just found the Drawing Option in WF5.0 I bit confusing . I dont know wht they changed the location of this command.

once you open the Drawing then its under File>> Drawing Options.

smiley17.gif

sagarmane said:
I dont know wht they changed the location of this command.

That way, PTC can make it appear as though they made some 'improvements' on WF and they can charge you money for an update. While in reality, they make no functional changes and just make it more confusing for people that have upgraded because a lot of functions have moved places or they changed the (graphical) user interface a bit.

These 'tricks' are not the monopoly of PTC. Most major software companies do this. The more 'complete' a software product becomes over the years, the worse this gets. See MS Word...

Edited by: EddyVE

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back