Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Hppy rabbit Proe model

Awesome
smiley4.gif

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Let us continue.

I joined an Engineer group and share the models together to improve skill, mostly are personal hobby design, no any copyright related, you can share it if it is only a purpose for learning.
smiley2.gif

I also post a honeybee in Solidwork forum, also upload here, stp and solidwork file.

View attachment 5244

View attachment 5245

[url]http://www.mcadcentral.com/solidworks/forum/forum_posts.asp? TID=4294&PN=1[/url]

2011-07-13_024333_Honeybeestp.zip

2011-07-13_024433_Honeybee.zip

Thanks for the great model, I'm going to look through the build when I have some spare time. Can you let us know what the process is, do you do it from pictures, make it up, use an underlay? Like to have a go at this for fun, must sure develop your style ability.

to faisalmk
what equation do you use. i'll be helpfull if you make a video of it and post it to youtube. can't learn much, just by looking at the picture.

Edited by: ssa1

Dear friends

I promise you to make a video. I am extremely busy those days maybe by SundayIt will beupload to youtube.

kenppy said:
Thanks for the great model, I'm going to look through the build when I have some spare time. Can you let us know what the process is, do you do it from pictures, make it up, use an underlay? Like to have a go at this for fun, must sure develop your style ability.

Honest to say, I have a picture to copy, because I am not an artist.
smiley36.gif

First you need to consider about the whole model, what kinds of feature you could get the shape you want, it need to practice again and agian, finally you know proe feature well! Style is a good feature and a key process, you can go back to adjust it freely if the shape doesn't meet your concept.

Check it yourself.

Try more model, then you could get whatever shape you want.

faisalmk said:
Hi

Watch and learn. This one using equations and relations.

Well,I do have a model quite similar with yours, I make it in 2003 when I start to study Proe. But it is not umbrella, my stuff is ICECREAM! I will share it if I can found it.
smiley36.gif

Dear friends

As I promised you the video tutorial for the umbrella modelling equations has been uploaded to youtube. Please go to the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2SFH7Sv6s

In the equation of sd4=5*sin(trajpar*360*12)

12 only means the number of sin waves, you can vary it as you wish.

Have a nice week end.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back