Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

proe part modelling

sreeramtdm

hai everybody..im a biginner in mcad central.nw im studying proe and also very interesting in part modelling and i want to improve my knowledge in part modeling..so plzz solve my doubts..nOw my project is HARPIC BOTTLE..while design i face some doubts..if anyone can do this model and upload plzzzor anyone can explain how to do this part easily with which tool parameters??plzz help me

View attachment 4699
Edited by: sreeramtdm

For just beginning proe you should start with basic parts and work your way up to this part. The bottle you show would be best made with surfacing and that is something that takes a long time to learn. Find you a basic drafting book and model up some of the examples to get used to proe. You can also search this forum for surfacing techniques. A good site to visit and learn from is:

http://www.e-cognition.net/pages/Tutorials.html

Krow72

View attachment 4704thanks 4 ur great reply and ur tutorials r very useful again thanks..
but sir i never got an idea abt the portion indicated in my attachment..plzz verify the attachments and plzz give the solutions..if u have some time make the3d ofbottle and sent to me ..

do you have enough command on solid modeling sreeram?? if no, plz develop that, if yes, then do you have enough knowledge of surface modeling commands on proe?? if yes, then you can understand otherwise, just spend two or three days on surface modeling commands then you will be capable to do that.

please show your pro/E part result , (as far as you got until now ) and then you can ask questions about a specific area. I can promise you that the top of the bottle is not a single feature...
smiley2.gif
And yepp, i would defenatly do that with surfaces. You might could use a rotationall blend thoo....

//Tobias

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back