Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PROE BOOKS

Are these books good for selfstuding?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bonar

Hello.

http://www.cadquest.com/

What do you think about these books? Is it good choice for selfstuding? Or could you recommend some good litarature about ProE for me? Some book about a little advenced technics, that has been wrote for Tarzan

Hello,

I bought a book to self-studying surface design and it's really efficient. A CD-rom is containing exercises and you can train as much as you need.

The books by CADQUEST are really good. I have been using them to teach my college students with for the past seven years. The Toogood books do not have enough examples in them to generate an ample understanding of the software.

Thx Your all for replies.

Does anybody else have some experience about ProE books l hope. For me it

i like the book very much, but i cant buy it ,so i wonder that where to buy ,or download the book. could you give me the resource of the book?not only do i learn the speciality of the book, but aslo i can learn english from the book. thank you in advance !

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back