Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

electrolux-vacuum-ultraone in progress

Jacoolo

Hello

This is my try regarding electrolux-vacuum-ultraone. Its shape/design really impressed me. This vacum cleaner just looks awesome!

2w7frs1.jpg

my try

17elwh.jpg

2nulkbn.jpg

2mcav52.jpg

2cynp8k.jpg

very nice jacek
smiley32.gif
keep moving...

I have a request from you: is it possible to upload your works, so we can learn many from your modeling practices, either here or to your website. I really appreciate your pro/e abilities especially for surfacing
smiley32.gif

first - thx guys for attention

second - I am not keen to share files, rather introduce my methodology via pictures instead.

I want to address some extra work regarding electroloux today/tomorrow, and when this will be done, I am sure I would find some spare time to place some pictures with my approach here.

muadib3d said:
I want to address some extra work regarding electroloux today/tomorrow, and when this will be done, I am sure I would find some spare time to place some pictures with my approach here.

ok, pictures tell too much also, thanks.

Nice work, Jacek

Try to put the label 'Electrolux' and 'ultraone' like on the example to look more realistic.

Greetings

Vasil Velchev

CPiotrowski said:
Looks real good Maud! Very smooth.

yea it was intended
smiley36.gif

anyway thx CP.

That was not that hard as Pontiac in comparison, but the time invested was worth in both cases.

By Pontiac I ate my teeth(Polish proverb) on bumpers and front side.

By Vacum cleaner I polished the way of handling sharp transition between surfaces.

I know the guys whodeveloped this vacuumcleaner!! (to bad they work in catia...)

(and yeah, its swedish
smiley2.gif
, they told me it was the best vacuumcleaner ever made by electrolux..)

//Tobias
Edited by: tobbo

catia seems to cover vast area of consumer product design.

Where is Pro/E then? Any example of cute designs regarding vacum cleaners, shavers, air dryers developed in Pro/E here in Europe, or States?

Ultra one is really awesome. When I look at this post and remind the moment I decided to model it, I smile, becasue it all starts from looking an inspiration for SAT receiver box I was dealing with. Yea, it ended the details are too reach to be introduced in simple box, but hell with it, I had a fun
smiley2.gif

thx sarwat

I am struggling now what to do next. There are many tasks I`ve done, and some are worth to do it again but in better way that I learned while doing another things.

For sure I am thinking about give next try for my logithech mice - that one broken I bought, and the one I`ve got at the office. I am rather sure I`ve haven`t done them right till this moment
smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back