Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

HUGE NEWS! Ilink 3.4 M060 and WF 4.0

jabbadeus

PTC just announced that the M060 build code of Intralink 3.4 will in fact be compatible with Wildfire 4.0!

Let it be said that PTC does indeed listen to their customers.

Hi jabbadeus!

Can you please post the link from the PTC site? It is very interessting for me...

Thanks

They still manage to make even more money off paying customers, in the fact that you need to purchase extended support to use 3.4. What a crock.

jabbadeus said:
PTC just announced that the M060 build code of Intralink 3.4 will in fact be compatible with Wildfire 4.0!

Let it be said that PTC does indeed listen to their customers.

Why the 10% increase in manintenance though. What are you paying your current maintenance for?

It's a sham and it's not on. Why don't they make sure they get a stable platform of Windchill with all the functionality and performanceof Intralink 3X before they start asking customers for extra money.

Thank you for the link!!!

I think 10% increase for the maintenance is not OK!
smiley7.gif
For what is PTC thinking we pay the maintenance in the moment???

I just read the Dear Valued PTC Customer announcement. I believe it said that Intralink 3.4 M060 is scheduled to be available within the standard time frame, existing mainentance paying customers are entitled to it without needing to purchase the extended support. Has anyone talk to there PTC dealers to see if this is true.

smiley32.gif
IF you read the brief, you should know that it will cost 10% more on the maintenance fee to get support for Intralink 3.4 M060 with WF 4.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back