Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Controlling symmetry line axes

jelston

Is it possible to control the symmetry line axes? When i use them (on a hole pattern for instance) they are shown flicdid (unsymmetric).

If the problem you are having is the same as the one I was having to increase the length symmetrically in all 4 directions hover over an end until you get a 4 directional cross. To increase the length in one direction, hover over an end until you get a 2 directional arrow.

They must be different, I created a drawing view, under visible area I broke it in half, it then displays a symmetry line, which appears to be completly un controlable. Is this the same problem you had? Thanks for the reply.

When you create a General view in a drawing, you can adjust what is displayed. There is a "Visible Area" section where you adjust what is shown. In it you can cut the view in half, when you do this Pro/E creates a symmetry line. I would like to know how do adjust the size of this line.

Thanks for the help, it sounds like we are using different features.

Misunderstanding,
Sorry I never look at the name of the sections in drawing properties. To make it longer or shorter, grab anywhere BEHIND the arrow and they both move. Let me know if I

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back