Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Show\erase questions

Jacoolo

Hello to all

listen to this guys - my show\erase window looks pretty strange

take a look on attached pic and tell me what is going on and how to change it

View attachment 3072

btw, could you tell me how to change Sel to remove > sel to keep and set it as default?

thanks in advance

muadib3d

Config.pro option:

show_preview_default keep

I'm not sure what you're seeing strange in the image. Mine looks just like it...

<tg>

Yes, you're right ! Didn't catch it at first either. But you can press the invisible buttons ? At least the first one ? Remember that ProE isn't really Windows, it only borrows some appearance from it. And even in Windows strange things happen. Sometimes the little triangles indicating hidden buttons (in some programs) change in "6"es on my screen. When there are 3 next to eachother it reads "666" and that's the time when a crash is due ...

Config.pro option:

show_preview_default keep
smiley32.gif

well all of that is because i changed my job to new one
in the previous one, all was administrated by special guys and it worked nice, so i did not really take care how it works

now I have to deal with all this tuff by my own

and that window should - for me - look different, with boundries around buttons

Mine is looking the same, I thought I was seeing things (not seeing is the better word) so I didn't told anyone about.
smiley36.gif
I didn't want them to belive I'm crazy or something.
smiley36.gif
Now I'm not the only one
smiley36.gif

I think my Admin did a upgrade a few weeks ago, maybe downgrade.

well, this proposal sounds very intresting, are there any rewards?

btw, my version is wf2 m240, maybe this is the problem?

Sorry that wasn't helpful. The intent was to show that you can make lots and lots of changes to how Windows (or other operating systems) displays your graphics. Just go to your Windows Control Panel and click Display. You can change to some standard windows settings and see if it changes your Show/Erase buttons.

But I believe the bottom line is, it's not broke so don't fix it. Or at least you haven't said there is a problem with functionality. Only an aesthetics problem.

<tg>

So I see we don't have something better to do and we "complain" about howour buttons look like (me included).
smiley1.gif
It's nice to see this is the only problem we have, if only was true.
smiley1.gif

the problem is that it happened during new instalment. I suppose I had first M220 and after new instalment I have M240.

So maybe someone could check if he has M240 with such a problem or without that?

I have a user who is having a problem with her show/erase buttons also. Basically, you can't tell which ones are selected and which are not. There is none of that 3D in/out effect. Does anybody have any USEFUL suggestions on what to change within the Windoze settings?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back