Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Right mouse button purge

etron

smiley7.gif
I have ran into a problem that I can not solve and our folks in IT can not offer any assistance either. Here is the problem.

Our engineering group once had a T: drive that all CAD files were stored on. At that time I used the prefered method from ptc on using the right mouse button for purging directories...worked great! Then our IT department discovered that we were running out of space on the T: drive and switched all CAD files to a new Z: drive. Ever since then my right mouse button has not worked to purge files any more. PTC could not offer any help on this. We are a small group of four and I am relatively new at doing some Admin duties here, but I used this function a lot to clean out file folders.We are on Wildfire 2.0. Doese anyone have a suggestion or a different fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by: etron

I'm not familiar with the right buttom purge.We use the purge bat file located in the bin folder in the wildfire software.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back