Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to print the proe drawing file with f

thilipkumar

how to print the proe drawing filewith format? (scale shoud be in 1:1)

now iam using autocad for printing.createda format bymeasuring the print offset value.any easy method tell me.

Regard,

A.Thilipkumar

A.Thilipkumar

Hi, Thilip Kumar.

Its a long process in the begining. But let me put it down.

1) You first have to create a format in pro-e. the file extention will be *.frm. To do this you can import the format in autocad dirctly in pro-e while creating this Frm file. (I hope i dont need to specify create new format, like we do to create a new part) Use a standard paper size viz. A4, A3, A2, etc..... For importing autocad file use Insert> Shared Data> and browz the autocad file.

2) then while creating a new drawing use this format by un-selecting standard Template. Select Empty with Format and browz the *.frm file you have created in step 1

3) if you already have a drawing. If you are using 2001 Sheets>format>add replace from menu manager. And if you are using WF double click on the paper size at the bottom of the drawing and browz for for your frm file.

Haaaaaa. long story isent it.

Do let me knwo if you have any further problems.

I use

pen1_line_weight 1

pen2_line_weight 0

pen3_line_weight 1

pen4_line_weitht 1

Go to Utilities>Options You can set these pen settings in your config.pro.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back