Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

tnc 530 heidenhain Pro/Engineer

giovani

I need your help: at the company I work as a CNCprogramer we bought a CNC milling machine that has 3 axis and numerical control: TNC 530- HEIDENHAIN. I need a post-processor for it. I work in PRO/ENGINEER. Thank you!

you can contact me also at: [email protected]

I have one for a TNC-430. I do not know if it will work on a TNC-530, but you are welcome to it. Just PM me and I will reply with the files attached.

I have worked on the controller you mentioned, also i have fully working postprocessor for this.

just tell me in which formate do want the post's out put.

in Heidenhain format or ISO formate

Hi giovani

i have uploaded the post which is 100% compatible with 430 as well with iTNC530.Download this and enjoy the pro-manufacturing life.

in case of any problem feel free to mail me

sohail abbas said:
i have uploaded the post which is 100% compatible with 430 as well with iTNC530.Download this and enjoy the pro-manufacturing life.

in case of any problem feel free to mail me

I'm also very interested in this post.
My apologies for my stupid question but where I can download it ?

Best regards,

John

hello sir sohail, can i have the link to download the post
processor for heidenhain in ISO format.

the program created in cadcam in heidenhain format has an
error on CC and C, what is the solution here

That will be the arc end point error on controoler side, one option is that you can increase the accuracy of arc end point inside your Heidenhain controller, if you want the setting of that parameter I can sent this to you.

That will be the arc end point error on controoler side, one option is that you can increase the accuracy of arc end point inside your Heidenhain controller, if you want the setting of that parameter I can sent this to you.

Hi Sohail,

It would be very much helpful if you can provide with PP for Heidenhain iTNC 530 PP (DMU 80P) for Creo.

I tried downloading from the provided link but no success.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dhinesh

Hi
I am a student at Warsaw university of technology. I work at the company where is a milling machine mikron 3-axis with heidenhain iTNC 530. I want to make a g-code in Creo for this milling machine, but i haven't a postprocessor for it. Could any one send me it?

Hi, everyone
I have already done PP for Heidenhain. It isn't last version because it is small problem with drilling but other tool slices are ok. If anyone need PP for Heidenhain please PM Me.
It works with Creo 3.0 M090

creo

I need your help: at the company I work as a CNCprogramer we bought a CNC milling machine that has 3 axis and numerical control: TNC 530- HEIDENHAIN. I need a post-processor for it. I work in PRO/ENGINEER. Thank you!

you can contact me also at: [email protected]

I need your help:

3 axis and numerical control: TNC 530-426PB HEIDENHAIN.

I need a post-processor for Creo.

Hello everyone. I need your help.

5 axis for TNC530 Heidenhain Post Processor for Pro Еngineer WF5.0

I`ll be thankful to everyone who can help me. :)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back