Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

black horizontal line pops up

Leonello

Hi to everybody!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
this is my problem:
I've installed pro-e Wildfire 2.0 (M210) on a Notebook Toshiba Satellite P100-237 (Core Duo T2600 / 2.17 GHz - Centrino Duo - RAM 2 GB - HDD 200 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForceF Go 7900 - 17" screen TFT 1440 x 900 WXGA+).

Althought the Nvidia GeForceF Go 7900 is realized for video-gameing, I have to say that WF 2.0 runs well, and doesn't crash also managing complex geometry or large assembly. The only problem I've encountered is a black horizontal line that sometimes pops and immediately disappears when I travel the arrow cursor across the geometry (smart filter on. Actually I'm using a wire-less mouse (logitech), and a friend of mine told me that the problem could be generated by the driver of the mouse.
Did someone face a problem like this? And how did he solve? Do I have to change the mouse, or this is not the problem?
Many thanks in advance.

Leonello

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back