Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Challenging slot mechanism

saferis

2006-04-25_145001_slot-mech.rar
Hello everybody,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have this project that requires to create an accessory for an office chair having a slot mechanism. The purpose of the project is to rotate the back of the chair (the green part) by 30degrees, And also secure the chair at its initial position
My aim is to animate the whole mechanism dynamically see what happens and redesign the pieces.

If you download the attached zip file

pmack009,

Download winrar from www.rarlab.com for free. It is better that zip.

saferis,

your assembly is again not correct as I have seen it. your concepts of the proper connections are not clear. Will do it for you sometime and let you know.

Israr

I know all about winraw But I can only use .zip files here. winraw isonly atrial version.

Thanks for the zip but It has errors see below if wanted

Extracting to "C:\Temp\"

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes

skipping slot-mech\aksonas.asm.4: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

Please visit www.winzip.com/wz54.htm for more information.

The compression method used for this file is 98.

skipping slot-mech\aksonas_2-avlakia.prt.4: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\base1.prt.6: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\kapaki.prt.6: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\lamaki-4.prt.5: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\mech.asm.11: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\peiros-8.prt.2: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\pir.prt.1: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\plati-eksartima.asm.4: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\rr.asm.18: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\rr.prt.36: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\st5_5-32.prt.1: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\std.out: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

skipping slot-mech\swlhnas_plaths_400-3.prt.3: this file was compressed using an unknown compression method.

error: no files were found - nothing to do

OK it will take some time I need to reassemble it and add all connects. this is a bit diffecult with the current parts so I will need to mod them

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back