Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Regeneration = close software

Hey!

Is not anyone here? I need some advice from the members of this forum... or moderators... or veterans...

Thanks!

Hi Maki

Try to delete the last cersion of your assembly, and see if the problem is stll there.

Sip

Hi Maki

The problem lies in your mirrored part: 999_3562_02_001_PERETE_LAT_DR
When you try to regenerate it Pro/E crash, so the real problem isn't in asm; this problematic part is the first one you assembled in asm.
My guess it that if you don't have dummy asm where you mirrored your part, Pro/E get confused and crash.
Try to search topics about creating "left hand" parts by mirroring, or create this part from beginning by modeling it not mirroring.

Hope it helps

Dear MAKI,

Do One thing go to explorer.open the perticular directory,delete the latest version of assembly you saved then open again and regenrate I think your problem will solve.If then also your problem not solved.do one thing try to open from first version ok.If you have still doubt please free to contact me on my mail ID or post here.ok

My mail Id id mentioned downside please see.

Gopal Kulkarni

Sr.CAD ENGG (Technosoft Information Technologies I Ltd)

[email protected]

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back