Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

.ibl file table convertion

jayuy

Hi all, I know many of us have so many things that ptc would do something to make proe the best 3D cad sofware ever, including adding things we wish proe can dofor us to make our jobs easier and solve our every problems. There's one problem i wish ptc can do something which i believe will help so many proe users.

I'm from philippines currentlyassigned here in japan doing gas turbine design specialized in turbine blades. Creating blades have so many sections and each section have 100 points each which has a total of more than 2000 points per type of blade, during drawing creation it's very inconvenient to make these points in drawing tables. I triedcreating an.ibl file curve for these points in order to minimize the time and number of features created but .ibl file does'nt have feature id to create the drawing tables. I wish ptc could solve this problem to make my jobs easier.

Jay
smiley5.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back