Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Default window size

tinag

Good morning all,

Ive just run Proe ( 2001 ) and for some reason the window size is really small..And Im having to expand the window everytime i open a new part !!

This has never happend before. Im sure ive read somewhere that the proe window should be default to about 80% of the screen size. Does anyone know how to check this setting as it seems to have changed since i shut down on Friday evening!!

Ive searchred through Utilities \ options and can't find any relevant setting !

TIA

TinaG

In "Customize screen" there might be a setting for default window (don't remeber, I'm on wf2).

There is also a config.pro option "reserved_menu_space" that should have an integer value. It specifies the number of menu managers that proe should give room for on the right hand side (it can not be set to zero). A value of 1 or 2 would be the best.

Edited by: caddie

Open_window_maximized yes

Add the above configuration option to your config.pro file and save it in text directory.

reserved_menu_space 1.0

This is another config.pro option.

Israr

The reserved_menu_space option worked.Thanks to both of you. Though im a little unsure how this got changed in the first place...

Another mystery of 2001

Again thanks for the help..

TinaG

Tinag,

I don't which datecode of Proe2001 are you using. But I know 2005030 is the last and best datecode which has no bugs and lots of enhancements.

Israr

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back