Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

frozen problem

jayuy

Hi all,

thus anyone know and tell mehow to unfreeze frozen component/s? thanks in advance...

jay

Select the frozen component and RMB/redefine. You will have to repair what ever caused the component to be frozen (missing reference, etc.).

hi dr_gallup,

Thank you for your help, i thought there might have any config to unfreeze frozen components automatically,one thing iwonder is that why is that i have a component patterned and only one component between pattern was frozen?

jay

<h1>freeze_failed_assy_comp</h1>

yes, no

determines the treatment of assembly components that
fail retrieval. by default, the system requires a specific action to fix
the assembly or freeze the component.

yes

Hi<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

We have the same problems sometimes with not only frozen components but also with frozen features on assemblies.

The problem is that however there are some frozen elements in the model tree, WF2 still regenerates it and the user should check and verify them before storing.

If not, than the stored job contains errors. (Sometimes serious)

What could I do to disable this function and WF2 should fail to regenerate if any reference is missing?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back