Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

starting with pro e wildfire

chander1458

hello friends i m a new user of pro e and want to learn it.so i want to help for starting pro e. please any one send me the command reffrence like&n bsp;&n bsp;

how to use ,how to revolve,array,move,extrudeany schetch and objects etc.

thanks

There are some articles offered on this site, there are links to - for instance - 3DCADTips at the top of the page which will lead you further, and, if you take some time, plenty of links to be found on the net.

If you're an official user you should also have access to information getting started. And there's an extensive help file (not always as easy to access as we would like it, but anyway ...).

This forum is for users to help each other whenever possible, but I believe (and I think most users share this opinion) giving a full blown course is beyond the scope. You should at least get to learn the basics, fiddle around a bit on your own and then come back with some form of direct question on a subject you got stuck with.

Alex

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back