Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Pro/Piping Tutorials Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddu

Hello Guys ,

I am very much interested to know about Pro/Piping and Pro/Cabling. Please let me know if anyone of you know any good materials or URL's for the same. I am desperately in need of these now. Please help me.

Siddu, Bangalore&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp; India.

Hello every One!

I am looking for Pro/Piping and Pro/Cabling tutorials too. I would like to ask you, sanjeevkar1, to send me some materials about it. I will be very gratefull. My e-mail id is [email protected].. Thanks.

sanjeevkar1,

i came across your message while searching an answer regarding Pro/Piping. i would greatly appreciate if you could please send the tutorials you mention to [email protected] address. thank you very much in advance

if it is no trouble you can send the pro/piping tuturial to me to . tanks....
smiley19.gif

I would recommend that you contact your local account manager and ask him to send you the Piping and Cabling Hands on Works Shops. If s/he doesnt know what you are talking about then tell him/her to contact me and I will point him/her in the correct direction
smiley2.gif
. I cannot send the files to you directly as it must be approved by you account manager otherwise I will get a
smiley18.gif

Also there is an electrical jumpstart kit that you can download from tech support knowledge base http://www.ptc.com/support/support.htmjust do a search fro "jumpstart"
smiley32.gif

Edited by: jimsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back