Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

full screen window

tommypurple

Does Pro Engineer WF 2.0 have an option were the window opens screen
size? Not 75% of the screen.... I could really use that 25%
screen.......

eerr thats the oddest question ever.

have you tried.

top right of the wf window. there are 3 buttons, hit the middle one. ( screen maximization)

puppet said:

have you tried.

top right of the wf window. there are 3 buttons, hit the middle one. ( screen maximization)

only if it were that simple.... everytime I open something you want me
to click the maximum screen icon. great solutuion... yaeh thanks for
nothing......

I'm not sure what you are doing, but you may have troubles if you use commands that use the "menu manager". I'm sure you know, it has a tendancy to move behind the main screen at times, and creates more problems, for me anyway, with a maximized main window, then the benefit of the maximized window. Just my opinion and observation.

Tom

tommypurple said:
puppet said:

have you tried.

only if it were that simple.... everytime I open something you want me
to click the maximum screen icon. great solutuion... yaeh thanks for
nothing......

You know, thats quite a rude reply. next time simply say its not the
solution your after. Or that the reply isnt really addressing the
question correctly.

i hope someone pushes you down the stairs you slinky.

Hey Puppet....... I didn't think your original reply was very friendly
either......... Gee I wonder what those 3 icons in the upper right
corner do? Duh.....

This is a wish list forum I thought.....

You know maybe some of us would like a full screen.... Sorry for some
of the more experinced users who think that is slinky, but I don't
think it is a major request......

I looked for the config pro option you were referring to and can not find it. Differant people want diffferant things that is why there are so many ways to customize proe. As for you two guys getting your butt hurt the rest of like to stick to the real issues of the threads.

cncwhiz said:
I looked for the config pro option you were referring to and can not find it.

This option is hidden. You have to type full name of that option (open_window_maximised) and set 'yes'

I agree with tdegroot its a pain in the arse when the buttons are covered, anybody know how to always get them to appear on top of a maximised window?

Cheers Paul

WF 3.0 will support auto maximised window, due to the fact that they will remove the reamining 'menu manager' menus.

Until then you could always place a vertical strip of duct tape on the rhs of your screen, just to get the 'whole screen' feel. (obviously the duct tape will need to be the same colour as your monitor case, or else it would just look silly)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back