Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Using .ibl data points in drawing table

jayuy

hello,

I'm making an airfoil with 23 sections having 100 points each, I input all points in Excel in order to make it faster and converted it to .ibl format. Now i made the curve using curve from file, but i cannot make a pro/e drawing table since there are no feature id of data points. If there is a way please help....

thanks...

jay

can you not create the points, first by creating .pts file. then use those points to defined the curves. you will then be able to modify the points.

Use the 'Offset Coordinate System Datum Point' in WF to create the points at desired locations.

huliyar,

it was the procedure i used before using excel to input points & convert it to .pts file but i tried making .ibl file to make my work not time consuming since it has to many points & sections, but i guess theres no way to convert .ibl into drawing table, thanks anyway.

jay

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back