Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

gif image (Dialog) (Pro/E 2001)

Sanjay Meher

hi guys

I have made a dialog and used some images in it. The images are on the button and are set using the following attribute in xyz.res file

(buttonItem.Bitmap "abc.gif")

I have placed this abc.gif in the same folder as the .res file. Now when I test the dialog i.e xyz.res file with the help of prodialog_view exe, everything works fine and even the gif images are loaded.

prodialog_view xyz.res

However when I load the same dialog through Pro/E custom button, the dialog gets loaded, however the images are not loaded.
Is there any specific format of *.gif file required or the *.gif files has to be made in a specific format?
There is no mention of this in Pro/Toolkit documentation.

One more thing, when I use *.bif file provided by Pro/E instead of *.gif and then load the dialog, everything works fine and the images are also displayed.

Hence I concluded that there must be some problem with the *.gif file. However I am not able to resolve.

So please help me in this regard

Thanks

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back